Register for TeleGeography’s free Insider site to access in-depth data and analysis, including webinars, presentation slides, analyst articles, and ready-to-use infographics.
- In-depth webinars detailing industry trends and TeleGeography research findings
- Analyst presentation slides from industry events and webinars
- Interactive Country Statistics Map presenting wireless, broadband, and fixed-line market data for over 200 countries
- Articles by TeleGeography analysts highlighting recent research findings
- An image bank of high-resolution graphics from TeleGeography presentations, formatted for easy inclusion in presentations and reports
- PaleoTeleGeography—a curated selection of historical articles, videos, and data that provide insight into the evolution and social impact of the telecommunications industry
Become an Insider
If you currently subscribe to any of TeleGeography’s research services, you’re already an Insider! Just sign in to your account and you’ll find that the TeleGeography Insider has been added to your subscriptions.
Otherwise, simply register at www.telegeography.com/register and we’ll promptly send you your access information.
For questions or registration issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (202) 741-0020.
Recent Insider Postings
Webinar: Trans-Atlantic Submarine Cable Market Trends
October 6, 2015
This presentation from TeleGeography and Ciena’s 2015 webinar series provides an overview of the Trans-Atlantic submarine network market. Topics covered include the first new cables coming into service across the Atlantic in twelve years, the causes of such a boom in cable construction, how existing cable operators will react, and the impact this will have on Trans-Atlantic capacity offerings.
Presentation: Yesterday’s Tomorrow Today: The Bandwidth Boom Reconsidered
September 09, 2015
This presentation by TeleGeography analyst Alan Mauldin revisits some of the most common terms of the “Bandwidth Boom” and reconsiders whether any of these concepts are relevant for the future of the submarine cable industry.
PaleoTeleGeography: First Annual Report of the Federal Communications Commission
March 16, 2015
This text, first published in 1936, was the FCC’s first annual report after the Interstate Commerce Commission ceded regulation of wire communication. It provides an overview of and statistics on telephone, telegraph and radio communication in the United States in 1935.
Article: Network Growth and Interconnectivity in Global Hubs
August 10, 2015
Jon Hjembo, Senior Analyst, TeleGeography, writes, “As a research analyst focused on international networks, I’m often asked some variation of the question, “where do you see new investment opportunities?” While this is an interesting question to consider, it’s also important not to miss the magnitude of growth and scope of opportunity in mature markets. Global communications hubs continue to have an appetite for growth that can only be described as impressive.”