Register for TeleGeography’s free Insider site to access in-depth data and analysis, including webinars, presentation slides, analyst articles, and ready-to-use infographics.
- In-depth webinars detailing industry trends and TeleGeography research findings
- Analyst presentation slides from industry events and webinars
- Interactive Country Statistics Map presenting wireless, broadband, and fixed-line market data for over 200 countries
- Articles by TeleGeography analysts highlighting recent research findings
- An image bank of high-resolution graphics from TeleGeography presentations, formatted for easy inclusion in presentations and reports
- PaleoTeleGeography—a curated selection of historical articles, videos, and data that provide insight into the evolution and social impact of the telecommunications industry
Become an Insider
If you currently subscribe to any of TeleGeography’s research services, you’re already an Insider! Just sign in to your account and you’ll find that the TeleGeography Insider has been added to your subscriptions.
Otherwise, simply register at www.telegeography.com/register and we’ll promptly send you your access information.
For questions or registration issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (202) 741-0020.
Recent Insider Postings
Presentation: PTC 15 International Market Trends Workshop
January 18, 2015
This presentation by TeleGeography analysts Tim Stronge, Jon Hjembo, Erik Kreifeldt and Stephan Beckert highlights TeleGeography’s latest findings on the global wholesale and enterprise networks market.
Webinar: Global Colocation Market Trends
November 20, 2014
This presentation by Senior Analyst Jon Hjembo presents key findings from TeleGeography’s colocation research. Topics covered include core data center markets, their growth outlook, operators investing in these markets, markets emerging as regional hubs, and colocation pricing trends.
PaleoTeleGeography: Statistics of Telegraphy
October 14, 2014
This text, first published in 1872, provides a compilation of detailed statistics on telegraphy costs and traffic, including information on international and interior telegraphy traffic, effects of telegraphy tariffs, and the development of telegraphy and submarine cables laid since 1850.
Article: Ethernet’s Price Advantage Over SDH Increases with Capacity
February 13, 2014
Ethernet private lines provide a flexible, cost-effective alternative to legacy SDH/SONET technologies. Although SDH has endured for quite some time, comparing service prices suggests a distinct advantage for Ethernet, particularly at higher capacities.