Enterprise Network Pricing Service
TeleGeography’s Enterprise Network Pricing Service is a detailed and up-to-date source of pricing data and expert analysis of pricing trends for international IP VPN, retail private line, and Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) services. Prices reflect competitive bid or discounted list prices.
What Is Included
- Access to TeleGeography’s Enterprise Networks Pricing Database
- Bi-Annual Enterprise Market Summary Report
- Analyst time for in-depth inquiries
The Enterprise Networks Pricing Database provides detailed quarterly price quotes encompassing more than 1.8 million data points from 2006 to the present. The pricing database covers:
- IP VPN Services: Port plus network charge from 64 kbps to 10 GigE (where available), by Class of Service, geography, and service provider. Data cover more than 110 major cities.
- Private Line: Competitive enterprise private line prices from 64 kbps to STM4-OC12 on over 180 key city-to-city routes.
- Dedicated Internet Access: DIA charges by port speed from 64 Kbps to 10 GigE (where available) in 95 major cities.
Bi-Annual Enterprise Market Summary
TeleGeography’s Enterprise Market Summary Report examines enterprise network pricing trends around the world. Each report analyzes market trends and pricing developments by service, port speed, and geography. Topics covered in recent reports include:
- Layer 2 versus layer 3 IP VPN
- Carrier port sales mix for IP VPN and DIA
- Volume and term discounts
- Factors affecting VPN and DIA pricing
- Local access market
Analyst Inquiry Time
Subscriptions to the Enterprise Network Pricing Service include 1 hour of analyst access time for single user subscribers and 4 hours for enterprise license holders. Clients may use this time to explore specific issues in enterprise networks pricing. Examples of projects include:
- Obtain current pricing for specific routes and technologies not currently covered
- Apply our knowledge and data to help you compete for a customer or write an RFP
- Set benchmarks for current providers or customers
- Review market trends with our pricing analysts
IP VPN Sample Query
IPL Sample Query
DIA Sample Query