TeleGeography is a telecommunications market research and consulting firm. We conduct in-depth research, compile large data sets, and present this information clearly in online reports and databases. Since 1989, our data have provided guidance to thousands of clients, including service providers, equipment makers, investors, and governments.
Our goal is not to cover all segments of the telecom industry. Instead, we conduct in-depth, primary research on a limited number of key subjects. Our focus allows us to generate uniquely detailed metrics that are not available from any other source—in fact, dozens of prominent research and consulting firms subscribe to TeleGeography services. We provide users with access to these detailed data sets through online databases; drawing from the data, we also offer cogent analysis and clear graphics that shed light on the trends shaping the industry.
Our primary research areas include:
- International networks, undersea cables, service providers, and wholesale circuit pricing
- International Internet networks, service providers, capacity, traffic, and IP transit pricing
- Enterprise MPLS VPN, Ethernet, dedicated Internet access, and international private line service providers and pricing
- International long distance traffic, service providers, cost, and pricing
- Retail mobile, broadband, and fixed-line service providers and markets
TeleGeography is also the founder of the WAN Summit, a biannual conference in New York and London bringing together buyers and providers of enterprise WAN services to identify and discuss trends in international network planning, procurement, and design. For more information, visit www.wansummit.com.
TeleGeography is a division of PriMetrica, Inc. Based in Carlsbad, CA, PriMetrica, Inc. specializes in delivering market intelligence to the telecom and IT industries.
Global Sales Headquarters
Tel: +1 (202) 741 0020
Fax: +1 (202) 741 0021