Register for TeleGeography’s free Insider site to access in-depth data and analysis, including webinars, presentation slides, analyst articles, and ready-to-use infographics.
- In-depth webinars detailing industry trends and TeleGeography research findings
- Analyst presentation slides from industry events and webinars
- Interactive Country Statistics Map presenting wireless, broadband, and fixed-line market data for over 200 countries
- Articles by TeleGeography analysts highlighting recent research findings
- An image bank of high-resolution graphics from TeleGeography presentations, formatted for easy inclusion in presentations and reports
- PaleoTeleGeography—a curated selection of historical articles, videos, and data that provide insight into the evolution and social impact of the telecommunications industry
Become an Insider
If you currently subscribe to any of TeleGeography’s research services, you’re already an Insider! Just sign in to your account and you’ll find that the TeleGeography Insider has been added to your subscriptions.
Otherwise, simply register at www.telegeography.com/register and we’ll promptly send you your access information.
For questions or registration issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (202) 741-0020.
Recent Insider Postings
Article: Ethernet’s Price Advantage Over SDH Increases with Capacity
February 13, 2014
Ethernet private lines provide a flexible, cost-effective alternative to legacy SDH/SONET technologies. Although SDH has endured for quite some time, comparing service prices suggests a distinct advantage for Ethernet, particularly at higher capacities.
2014 Webinar Series: Asia-Pacific Focus
February 12, 2014
This presentation from TeleGeography and Ciena’s 2014 webinar series provides an overview of the Asia-Pacific submarine network market. Topics covered include international network capacity, bandwidth growth and usage, trends in transport and IP transit pricing, trans-Pacific and inter-regional upgrades, and global network design trends.
Presentation: International Market Trends Workshop
January 19, 2014
This presentation by TeleGeography analysts Paul Brodsky, Rob Schult, and Tim Stronge highlights TeleGeography’s latest findings on global network supply, demand, and pricing; voice and data traffic growth; and enterprise and local access service availability and pricing.
PaleoTeleGeography: This 100-year-old deal birthed the modern phone system. And it’s all about to end.
December 19, 2013
This article examines the Kingsbury Commitment and how it’s shaped the modern telephone system, including the potential impact that new voice technologies may have on phone companies’ obligations to customers.