Register for TeleGeography’s free Insider site to access in-depth data and analysis, including webinars, presentation slides, analyst articles, and ready-to-use infographics.
- In-depth webinars detailing industry trends and TeleGeography research findings
- Analyst presentation slides from industry events and webinars
- Interactive Country Statistics Map presenting wireless, broadband, and fixed-line market data for 190 countries
- Articles by TeleGeography analysts highlighting recent research findings
- An image bank of high-resolution graphics from TeleGeography presentations, formatted for easy inclusion in presentations and reports
- PaleoTeleGeography—a curated selection of historical articles, videos, and data that provide insight into the evolution and social impact of the telecommunications industry
Become an Insider
If you currently subscribe to any of TeleGeography’s research services, you’re already an Insider! Just sign in to your account and you’ll find that the TeleGeography Insider has been added to your subscriptions.
Otherwise, simply register at www.telegeography.com/register and we’ll promptly send you your access information.
For questions or registration issues, please contact email@example.com or +1 (202) 741-0020.
Recent Insider Postings
PaleoTeleGeography: Submarine Cable Laying and Repairing
May 30, 2013
This text, first published in 1896 with a second edition in 1908, provides a detailed technical summary of the time’s modern practices for manufacturing, laying, testing, and repairing submarine cables.
Presentation: Africa’s Role in Building the Global Submarine Cable Network
May 28, 2013
In this presentation, TeleGeography analyst Paul Brodsky examines Africa’s role in building the global submarine cable network. Topics covered include regional lit capacity and cable investments, bandwidth demand, and bandwidth pricing trends.
Webinar: International Submarine Cable Trends
May 14, 2013
In this presentation, TeleGeography Research Director Alan Mauldin examines submarine cable market trends, including capacity growth, transport prices, and new cable construction.
Article: LTE vs. WiMAX: Verizon Claims the Spoils of War in 4G Battle, Clearwire Left Licking its Wounds
December 05, 2012
The US wireless broadband market has witnessed an obscure, but important, transition. According to TeleGeography’s GlobalComms Database, Verizon Wireless overtook Clearwire as the country’s—and the world’s—largest 4G mobile broadband service provider in Q2 2012. This transition also marks an inflection point in the battle between two competing 4G standards, WiMAX and LTE.
Country Statistics Map
October 10, 2012
We’re pleased to introduce our new interactive Country Statistics Map, which draws on our comprehensive GlobalComms research. Updated quarterly, the Country Statistics Map provides metrics for over 190 countries, including:
- Mobile, broadband, and fixed-line subscribers
- Demographics: population, households, GDP
- Household and population penetration by technology
- Average market penetration by region and GDP per capita decile