Register for TeleGeography’s free Insider site to access in-depth data and analysis, including webinars, presentation slides, analyst articles, and ready-to-use infographics.
- In-depth webinars detailing industry trends and TeleGeography research findings
- Analyst presentation slides from industry events and webinars
- Interactive Country Statistics Map presenting wireless, broadband, and fixed-line market data for over 200 countries
- Articles by TeleGeography analysts highlighting recent research findings
- An image bank of high-resolution graphics from TeleGeography presentations, formatted for easy inclusion in presentations and reports
- PaleoTeleGeography—a curated selection of historical articles, videos, and data that provide insight into the evolution and social impact of the telecommunications industry
Become an Insider
If you currently subscribe to any of TeleGeography’s research services, you’re already an Insider! Just sign in to your account and you’ll find that the TeleGeography Insider has been added to your subscriptions.
Otherwise, simply register at www.telegeography.com/register and we’ll promptly send you your access information.
For questions or registration issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (202) 741-0020.
Recent Insider Postings
Presentation: Mapping the Central American Telecom Ecosystem
October 02, 2013
In this presentation, TeleGeography analyst Greg Bryan provides an overview of the telecom market in Central America, covering broadband, wireless, local access, and enterprise services.
Article: Middle East Operators Plot A New Path to Europe
October 02, 2013
A consortium of Middle East operators has unveiled plans for a new terrestrial network that would link several Gulf states to Turkey and Europe. UAE operator du, Vodafone Qatar, and Kuwaiti operators Zajil and Zain Group, announced their plans for the Middle East-Europe Terrestrial System (MEETS) in Dubai on September 30.
PaleoTeleGeography: Submarine Cable Laying and Repairing
May 30, 2013
This text, first published in 1896 with a second edition in 1908, provides a detailed technical summary of the time’s modern practices for manufacturing, laying, testing, and repairing submarine cables.
Webinar: International Submarine Cable Trends
May 14, 2013
In this presentation, TeleGeography Research Director Alan Mauldin examines submarine cable market trends, including capacity growth, transport prices, and new cable construction.
Country Statistics Map
October 10, 2012
We’re pleased to introduce our new interactive Country Statistics Map, which draws on our comprehensive GlobalComms research. Updated quarterly, the Country Statistics Map provides metrics for over 200 countries, including:
- Mobile, broadband, and fixed-line subscribers
- Demographics: population, households, GDP
- Household and population penetration by technology
- Average market penetration by region and GDP per capita decile