Register for TeleGeography’s free Insider site to access in-depth data and analysis, including webinars, presentation slides, analyst articles, and ready-to-use infographics.
- In-depth webinars detailing industry trends and TeleGeography research findings
- Analyst presentation slides from industry events and webinars
- Interactive Country Statistics Map presenting wireless, broadband, and fixed-line market data for 190 countries
- Articles by TeleGeography analysts highlighting recent research findings
- An image bank of high-resolution graphics from TeleGeography presentations, formatted for easy inclusion in presentations and reports
- PaleoTeleGeography—a curated selection of historical articles, videos, and data that provide insight into the evolution and social impact of the telecommunications industry
Become an Insider
If you currently subscribe to any of TeleGeography’s research services, you’re already an Insider! Just sign in to your account and you’ll find that the TeleGeography Insider has been added to your subscriptions.
Otherwise, simply register at www.telegeography.com/register and we’ll promptly send you your access information.
For questions or registration issues, please contact email@example.com or +1 (202) 741-0020.
Recent Insider Postings
Webinar: The Future of Submarine Networks in the Trans-Atlantic Corridor
April 18, 2013
This presentation by TeleGeography and Ciena provides an overview of the trans-Atlantic submarine network market, including international network capacity and bandwidth demand growth, the share of potential capacity that is lit, trends in transport pricing, PoP-to-PoP global network design trends, and planned cable investments on the route.
Presentation: International Market Trends: Voice, Pricing, Enterprise, Networks
January 20, 2013
TeleGeography’s presentation from PTC 2013 examines global network supply, demand, and pricing; voice and data traffic growth; and enterprise and local access service availability and pricing.
Article: LTE vs. WiMAX: Verizon Claims the Spoils of War in 4G Battle, Clearwire Left Licking its Wounds
December 05, 2012
The US wireless broadband market has witnessed an obscure, but important, transition. According to TeleGeography’s GlobalComms Database, Verizon Wireless overtook Clearwire as the country’s—and the world’s—largest 4G mobile broadband service provider in Q2 2012. This transition also marks an inflection point in the battle between two competing 4G standards, WiMAX and LTE.
Country Statistics Map
October 10, 2012
We’re pleased to introduce our new interactive Country Statistics Map, which draws on our comprehensive GlobalComms research. Updated quarterly, the Country Statistics Map provides metrics for 190 countries, including:
- Mobile, broadband, and fixed-line subscribers
- Demographics: population, households, GDP
- Household and population penetration by technology
- Average market penetration by region and GDP per capita decile
Hubs & Spokes: A TeleGeography Internet Reader
July 27, 2012
Published in April 2000, Hubs & Spokes was TeleGeography’s first report on the Internet. We’ve posted the full report to the Insider because it provides a window into a different era—one in which the U.S. and Asia were linked by less than 6 Gbps of Internet capacity, an OC-48 was a big backbone link, and fledgling VoIP carriers could attain market valuations of more than $2 billion.