Middle East Telecommunications Map
The Middle East Telecommunications map focuses on 17 countries in the Middle East, and depicts all submarine cables that are currently active in or that traverse the Middle East, as well as cables that are in advanced stages of planning.
Middle East Cable Map
The map depicts routes of 42 active and 2 planned undersea cables.
International Voice and Internet Infographics
Infographics depict major voice traffic routes and Internet routes in the Middle East.
Middle East Telecom Data
The map presents telecom metrics for 17 countries, including:
- Country statistics: population, households, dialing code, domain, GDP per capita decile (USD), capital city
- Region statistics: population, households
- Telecom service penetration: wireless subscriber penetration, and broadband and fixed-line household penetration
- Bandwidth: used international bandwidth and growth rate, and Internet bandwidth and growth rate, 2003-2012
- Service pricing: 10 Mbps IP VPN pricing for select cities, Q4 2012
The map is printed on Yupo, a high quality synthetic material, and measures 36" x 50" (0.9144 m x 1.27 m). The map is available flat and shipped in a tube (recommended for framing or hanging on a wall) or folded (for more convenient storage and transportation). Heat mounting is not recommended.
The 2013 Middle East Telecommunications Map will begin shipping at the end of April.