IP Transit Pricing Service
TeleGeography’s IP Transit Pricing Service is a comprehensive database of IP transit prices in over 80 cities in Europe, North America, Asia, Latin America, and Africa, complemented by in-depth analysis of IP transit pricing trends. The IP Transit Pricing Service is a valuable tool for benchmarking prices, negotiating with suppliers and analyzing trends.
- Prices for nearly 20 port capacity configurations from 10 Mbps to 40 Gbps, including full and partial port committed data rates (CDRs)
- More than 300,000 price quotes from nearly 50 carriers
- TeleGeography updates the database with nearly 10,000 price quotes each quarter
- Filter data by geography (city, country, region), date range, service provider, port capacity, and committed data rate (CDR).
- Export query results to Excel for further analysis
- A quarterly statistical analysis spreadsheet provides an easy-to-use summary data for each quarter, including high, low, median, and average prices, by city, port capacity and CDR.
- Annual IP Transit Pricing Report provides in-depth analysis of trends in the IP transit market
IP Transit Workbook