GlobalComms Insight provides telecom decision makers with the key market metrics, forecasts and forward-looking analysis they need to navigate today’s turbulent telecom market.
- Five-year wireless and broadband subscriber forecasts for more than 170 countries, updated quarterly
- Five-year wireless and fixed-line revenue forecasts by region
- Five-year forecast of wireless and broadband subscriber, revenue, ARPU and penetration for more than 50 countries, updated annually
- Quarterly summary of more than 20 key telecom market benchmarks, delivered in Excel and PDF
- Monthly market analysis report examining key trends in telecom
Subscriber Growth Rates by Region, 2010-2016
Broadband and wireless subscriber forecasts present TeleGeography’s five-year subscriber projections for over 170 countries. Forecast data is summarized by region and globally. These forecasts are delivered in Excel and updated quarterly.
Regional market forecasts build on the subscriber forecasts and include telecom service revenues, service penetration rates, average revenues per subscriber, and demographic information. Regional market forecasts typically include data about the eight largest countries in each region, with aggregated data for the rest of region. Additional data on smaller countries may be available upon client request. Regional market forecasts are updated annually.
Quarterly Global Market Summary
Every quarter, GlobalComms Insight summarizes key telecom market benchmarks and delivers these to subscribers in PDF and Excel spreadsheet format.
Statistics updated quarterly include:
- Top 30 global service providers by revenues
- Largest wireless markets by subscriber growth
- Wireless subscriber rankings
- Broadband subscriber growth by country
- Broadband provider rankings
- Top 10 telecom equipment vendors by revenue
Monthly Market Analysis
Every month, GlobalComms Insight publishes a concise 5-20 page report about a hot topic or industry trend, based on data and information contained in the GlobalComms Database and related TeleGeography research. Monthly report topics will vary in response to client demand and industry events, but the common themes will be benchmarking service providers, analyzing competitive market dynamics, and predicting changes in the telecoms market.
Sample topics include:
- Benchmarking the World’s Leading Service Providers. What characterizes the world’s leading telecoms service providers? How do they differ? What are their challenges and prospects for future growth? Report includes business metrics, competitive positioning analysis, rankings and conclusions about future growth prospects
- 3G/4G Market Growth. How and where will 3G/4G grow over the next five years? How big will the market be? What can be learned from experiences to date? Includes analysis of service rollout, take-up rates and summary of subscriber forecasts
- The Next Two Billion Wireless Subscribers. Where and by how much will wireless subscriber numbers grow? Includes analysis of future subscriber growth by country and by region, and ranking of countries by subscriber growth and by growth rates
- Telecom M&A Analysis. How have service providers used M&A to help achieve their strategic goals? To what extent have acquisitions boosted flagging revenue growth numbers? Where is future M&A activity likely to be focused?
- Latin American Market Development. How will subscribers and service provider revenues grow over the next five years? Analysis of subscribers, growth rates and ARPU trends by country. Includes sizing, ranking and competitive positioning of the leading regional operators