Ethernet Pricing Service
TeleGeography’s Ethernet Pricing Service benchmarks the price of international Ethernet service. Prices are benchmarked by provider, capacity, service, and route.
The Ethernet Pricing Service provides over 100,000 detailed price quotes from 2009 to the present. Updated twice annually, the pricing database includes:
- Ethernet Private Line Services: PoP-to-PoP monthly lease charges (excluding local access) from 70 carriers on over 200 key routes for EoSDH, EoMPLS, and EoDWDM services. Capacities covered range from 2 Mbps to 40G (where available).
- VPLS Services: Port plus network charge from 21 carriers in over 100 cities. Capacities covered range from 1 Mbps to 10 GigE (where available).
VPLS Sample Query
Ethernet pricing data is also available as downloadable Excel workbooks.
The Ethernet Private Line Time Series Workbook allows subscribers to:
- Search for and chart a statistical summary of the high, low, average, and median prices for each route, capacity, and Ethernet product
- Search for and chart individual carrier monthly lease prices by route, capacity, and Ethernet product
The VPLS Time Series allows subscribers to:
- Search for and chart a statistical summary of the high, low, average, and median prices for each city, capacity, and Class of Service
- Search for and chart individual carrier monthly lease prices by city, capacity, and Class of Service
Subscribers to the Ethernet Pricing Service receive a semi-annual written summary of trends in Ethernet pricing by geography and capacity for EoMPLS, EoSDH/SONET, DWDM, and VPLS services.
Ethernet Time Series Spreadsheet
VPLS Time Series Spreadsheet